The German-Swiss Geodynamics Workshop 2021 will be held at the conference hotel Springbachmühle in Bad Belzig (Aug 29 – Sept 1, 2021)
Registration and abstract submission
Registration and abstract submission will open March 2021 and close 29th May 2021. For further information, please do not hesitate to contact Lena Noack
Serveral travel grants will be available for early-career scientists. More Information will be provided once registration opened.
14806 Bad Belzig
The detailed programme will become available only after the abstract submission deadline. The workshop will start 29. August 2021 and finish on 1. September 2021 afternoon.
Full board room reservation inkl. registration fees:
- 3 days, student, single room: 240 €
- 3 days, student, double room: 199 €
- 3 days, regular, single room: 280 €
- 3 days, regular, double room: 239 €
Extra night, incl. breakfast:
- Single room: 70€
- Double room: 99€
A block reservation was made for 15 double rooms and 30 single rooms.
How to get there
- From Berlin Central Station: train RE7, 60 min
- From Potsdam Central Station: train RB23, then train RE7, 50 min
- From Airport Schönefeld: train RE7, 90 min
- From Airport Tegel: bus 109, then train RE7, 90 min
A shuttle service will be arranged from the train station „Bad Belzig“ to the hotel.
Openstreetmap: Location of Springbachmühle in Bad Belzig