|We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 (coronavirus) situation. For now we would like to ask you to not yet make any travel arrangements, in case that the meeting has to be postponed to a later date.|
The German-Swiss Geodynamics Workshop 2020 will be held at the conference hotel Springbachmühle in Bad Belzig (Aug 31 – Sept 02, 2020)
Registration and abstract submission
Registration and abstract submission will open March 2020 and close 29th May 2020. For further information, please do not hesitate to contact Lena Noack
Serveral travel grants will be available for early-career scientists. More Information will be provided once registration opened.
14806 Bad Belzig
The detailed programme will become available only after the abstract submission deadline. The workshop will start on 31st August 2020 at 10 am and finish on 2nd September 2020 afternoon, to allow participants of the Harro Schmeling Workshop, 3rd September 2020, to arrive in time in Frankfurt am Main in the evening of the 2nd September.
Full board room reservation inkl. registration fees (31.08.-02.09.2020):
- 3 days, student, single room: 240 €
- 3 days, student, double room: 199 €
- 3 days, regular, single room: 280 €
- 3 days, regular, double room: 239 €
Extra night, incl. breakfast (30.08-31.08.2020):
- Single room: 70€
- Double room: 99€
A block reservation was made for 15 double rooms and 30 single rooms.
How to get there
- From Berlin Central Station: train RE7, 60 min
- From Potsdam Central Station: train RB23, then train RE7, 50 min
- From Airport Schönefeld: train RE7, 90 min
- From Airport Tegel: bus 109, then train RE7, 90 min
A shuttle service will be arranged from the train station „Bad Belzig“ to the hotel.
Openstreetmap: Location of Springbachmühle in Bad Belzig